• I can't read the style number on the catalog. Can I make it bigger?
Yes, you can. The picture below explains the issue:
• Can I place an order over the phone?
We request that ALL order be placed in writing (email or fax). This reduces the chance of the order being placed incorrectly, and also helps us know who the items are for when they arrive. You may also check out using your credit card via our online store.
• I have never ordered from your company before. What are the order minimums?
The minimum for your first order is $300. As for sizes, it must be a size run. For infant sizes, you may order 3 sizes (NBx3, 3-9m, 12-24m, or some combination thereof)
• How do I establish Net 30 terms?
Please submit your company information to us along with references (email or fax). We will let you know if you’ve been approved.
• How can I return an item?
In the event that a garment has a flaw, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your order. We will do our best to replace the item in a timely fashion.
In the event you have received the wrong merchandise, please contact us and we will have a Call Tag sent for return. We will issue a refund after receiving the merchandise.
• I was reviewing my order and wanted to make changes to it. How can I do that?
Re-orders may be placed at any time. Cancellations or changes must be submitted no later than 2 weeks after an order has been placed. You can email us or fax us your cancellation/change request.
• Your layette has sold very well in our store. If I place a re-order, when can I expect it?
During the season, we receive monthly shipments. For Spring/Summer, we receive shipments in January, February, & March. For Fall, we receive shipments in June, July, August, and September. Please send your re-order via email or fax.
• What materials do you use?
We only use the best 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton for our layette.